What's happening at Creekside?
9th Annual Easter Egg Hunt - March 31
We're collecting plastic eggs and individually plastic-wrapped candy donations for our Easter Egg Hunt, which is slated for Saturday, March 31 at 10:30! We're planning a work day on March 24th at 10:00 am at Creekside. We will need help filling eggs and passing out invitations to the surrounding neighborhoods. Look for a sign-up sheet on Sunday to help out with that as well as the day of the hunt. Contact Bob Short with any questions!
Creekside Ladies Encouraging Others (CLEO)
The women of Creekside are invited to meet at CLEO once a month to encourage one another with fellowship and spiritual growth. This will be held at 10 AM, usually on the last Saturday of the month. Each gathering will include a 10-20 minute presentation on the topic and an activity to spur discussion together.
Ministry Mission Statement: Providing a monthly event for the women of the Creekside Church
community for the purpose of encouraging one another through fellowship and spiritual growth. "No one knows how much you know until they know how much you care." (Anonymous)
Bible Verse: "Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching." Hebrews 10:23-25 (NIV)
Set-Up: We will begin at 10 AM on the last Saturday of each month. We will provide coffee, but if you feel you want to bring some refreshments to share, please feel free but otherwise we want to keep it simple.
Meeting format: Open with prayer; a speaker will briefly (10-20 minutes) speak on the topic for the month; participate in an activity that will spur discussion on the topic; then see where the Lord will lead us!
Volunteers! If you feel the Lord leading you to share something on any topic or if you feel there is an idea burning in your heart that you want to share, please feel free to contact one of us and we will make sure you are heard.
Don't just come to church...
BE the church. How?
1. Seek out someone you don’t know and sit by them.
2. Make an effort to introduce yourself to someone you haven’t met.
3. When you meet someone, introduce them to someone else.
4. “Friend” other Creeksiders on social media.
5. Wear your name tag— it helps others know your name.
6. Don’t tell guests where to go, take them there.
7. Welcoming visitors helps fulfill the Great Commission.
8. Invite someone to lunch or to your home for a meal later in the week.
9. Write down a guest’s contact information and call them.
10. Help others get into a small group or involved in ministry at Creekside.