Small group Bible studies are a vital part of fulfilling our mission of “leading people everywhere to a devoted relationship with Jesus.” At Creekside, the two main goals are to connect and change. We want to build relationships, and we want to grow our faith in knowledge and fruitful service. All study groups meet Sunday evenings with 5 groups meeting in various homes and one meeting at Creekside. If you’ve already signed up, here are the groups’ leaders and host locations. If you haven’t, we probably still have room for you! Contact Doug Elrick to find out more.
• JR Kepple’s group meets at Mike & Kristine Nicewarner’s in Johnston.
• Bob Short’s group meets at Creekside
• Tom Baird’s group meets at Ken & Nancy Taylor’s in Urbandale.
• Kyle Clarkson’s group meets at Alan & Lauren Crim’s in Johnston.
• Norb Metzler’s group meets at Norb & Karen’s in Johnston.
Please consider signing up and meeting someone new in our congregation!
TUESDAY MORNINGS (EVERY OTHER WEEK)
Men meet 6:30-7: 30 AM every other Tuesday at Cozy Cafe in Johnston for breakfast, sharing prayer requests, and reading the book of Romans together. Check our Events calendar for the dates, and contact Mike Johnson with any questions.
Men’s Group: Wednesday night 6:30-7:45 PM, studying the book of Proverbs (meets in the prayer room).
Women’s Group: Wednesday night 6:30-7:45 PM, studying “Breaking Free” by Beth Moore.